- *Individuals who have their ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate (or the ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge certificate) who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- *Individuals who require understanding of the ITIL Service Operation phase of the ITIL core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- *IT professionals working in or new to a Service Operation environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
- *Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules.
- *Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
- *A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.