ME-ICT Power User Track
Course Duration: 4 days
Organizations depend on highly skilled employees to work effectively and efficiently to produce quality documents. This course is designed to improve productivity by leveraging the power of Microsoft Office 2007 applications. Throughout this course, participants will gain the skills to stand out in a competitive market by maximizing the innovative features and integration techniques required to streamline day-to-day tasks and enable better decision-making in the workplace.
- Microsoft Office Word 2007: Intermediate
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007: Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007: Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Intermediate
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in becoming proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 2007 tools for improved productivity.
Experience with Microsoft Office applications at an introductory level is assumed.
- Implementing the TOC, headers and footers in Word 2007
- Analyzing data with PivotTables and PivotCharts in excel 2007
- Applying conditional formatting and SmartArt
- Refining the data with formulas in Excel 2007
- Creating PowerPoint presentations with Master layouts and design masters
- Securing documents using visible and invisible digital signatures and the Trust Center
- Understanding E-Mail Accounts in MS Outlook 2007