Implementing & Maintaining MS-SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
Course Duration: 5 days
You Will Learn How To
- * Leverage SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services to extract business intelligence from your data
- * Design reports and display your data graphically with enhanced visualization features
- * Integrate parameters, filters and interactive components into report design
- * Deploy and deliver relevant reports across the entire enterprise through Report Server and SharePoint
- * Safeguard reports with Windows Authentication
- * Easily create reports on demand with Model Designer and Report Builder
SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services meets demanding requirements by providing a powerful and versatile reporting platform of data on SQL Server, Oracle or any other database system. In this course, you learn how to glean business intelligence from your data. In addition, you gain the knowledge and skills to produce compelling reports with enhanced visualization features, and deliver the reports through organization portals.
Who Should Attend
Those designing, creating, or delivering reports from relational databases with SQL Server 2008.
Previous exposure to any database system or spreadsheet data.
Throughout this course, you gain extensive experience creating and managing reports using Reporting Services. Exercises include:
- * Producing customized reports with expressions
- * Employing Tablix to produce new report formats
- * Leveraging advanced reporting charts
- * Creating cached instances, snapshots and subscriptions
- * Deploying reports to the Report Server
- * Configuring and testing security on report items
- * Creating report models to empower users with ad hoc reporting