Introduction to SPSS--Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
Course Duration: 3 days
You Will Learn How To
- * Read Excel, database and text data files
- * Enter data directly into the Data Editor Window
- * Define variable attributes and labels
- * Work with multiple data sources
- * Summarize individual variables
- * Modify data values
- * Describe relationships between variables: Crosstabs
Get up to speed in SPSS quickly and easily in this three-day course. The course guides you through the fundamentals of using SPSS for typical data analysis process. Learn the basics of read data, data definition, data modification, and data analysis and presentation of your results. See how easy it is to get your data into SPSS so that you can focus on analyzing the information. In addition to the fundamentals, learn shortcuts that will help you save time. SPSS is the best package for organizations working with millions of data on daily basis.
Who Should Attend
- * Anyone with little or no experience of using SPSS for Windows.
- * Those new to using a statistical package for data analysis.
- * Recommended for those considering purchasing SPSS for Windows.
Working knowledge of Windows Environment and windows features. SPSS working experience is not necessary, though a basic understanding of purpose and functions of the software may be helpful. No statistical background is necessary!