Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND 1)
Course Duration: 10 days
This five-day ICND 2 or ICND Part 2 is the second part in the two-part updated Cisco ICND curriculum. In this comprehensive five-day course, students will gain an understanding of how to install, operate and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The student will acquire the understanding of VLSM and IPv6 addressing, extending switched networks with VLANs, configuring, verifying and troubleshooting VLANs; the VTP, RSTP, OSPF and EIGRP protocols; determining IP routes; managing IP traffic with access lists; NAT and DHCP; establishing point-to- point connections; and establishing Frame Relay connections.
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and Interswitch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP Services to meet network requirements in a medium-size enterprise branch office network
- Configure and troubleshoot basic operation and routing on Cisco devices.
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium-size Enterprise branch office network
- Implement and verify WAN links