AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 Essentials
Course Duration: 5 days
Auto CAD map 3D 2010 is designed to enable new users to learn most of the features and functions of AutoCAD Map 3D software to create, manage, and analyze mapping data. Topics considered fundamental to using AutoCAD Map 3D software are covered in depth. Advanced features are covered, and depending on the needs of each student, can be approached as an introduction or can be followed for a more comprehensive understanding.
The primary objective of the course is for students to learn the fundamentals of AutoCAD Map 3D, and through hands-on exercises learn how to create, edit, manage, and analyze mapping data.
Who Should Attend cialis propafenone
This courseware is designed for new users of Autodesk Map 3D.
It is recommended that students complete the AutoCAD Essentials courseware or know how to use AutoCAD software to create basic geometry, manage layers, enter commands, and manage files. It is also recommended that the student have a working knowledge of Microsoft® Windows® XP or later edition
- * Getting Started with AutoCAD Map 3D
- * Creating and Editing Geometry
- * Linking and Managing Attribute Data
- * Importing and Exporting Data
- * Using Object Classification
- * Working with Raster Images
- * Working with Source Drawings
- * Using Source Drawing Queries
- * Using the Display Manager
- * Establishing a Geospatial Environment
- * Stylizing Features
- * Editing Features
- * Using Topology and Spatial Analysis