Adobe Photoshop CS3 Outline
Course Duration: 3 days
This course covers the fundamentals of Photoshop CS3. You will become familiar with the work environment and help resources, learn how to make selections, work with layers, and correct and enhance digital photos.
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of your computer’s operating system. For example, you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from CDs and other media.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- * Select appropriate resolutions for different image and output types, and resize and crop image injectable hgh areas.
- * Select image areas for enhancement using the selection tools.
- * Create and manipulate multiple layers to composite images easily.
- * Select colors using the Color palette, Color Picker, and Eyedropper tool, and use Photoshop’s painting tools to create artwork or to retouch photographs.
- * Add and format text within an image, and apply layer effects and filters to create special effects including lighting effects and textures.
- * Modify the brightness, contrast, color balance, hue, and saturation of images.
- * Getting to Know the Work Area
- * Working with Oval & Circular Selections
- * Layer Basics
- * Masks and Channels
- * Basic Photo Corrections
- * Retouching and Repairing Images