Project Management for Excellence (Full course)
Course Duration: 3 days
You will Learn how to;
- * Use a practical, eight-step process to manage project risk
- * Identify threats and opportunities and weigh their relative value in your project
- * Control multiple risks using concise strategies
- * Overcome psychological barriers to risk in stakeholders and team members
- * Make risk and opportunity integral components of your next
Risk Management examines threat and Opportunity from both a top-down and bottom-up perspective using our proven risk management process. Using effective tools, including MANAGEMENT EDGE’s highly regarded risk assessment model, you’ll learn how to evaluate and respond to risk at the project and task levels.
Included in the course is a multi-part case study that takes you from a risk overview at the beginning of a project through the challenges of ongoing assessment and reassessment of threats and opportunities throughout the project. The course materials also include comprehensive reference materials specific to each unit of the course.
- * Introduction to Risk
- * Risk Management Planning and Identifying Risk
- * Analysis Fundamentals
- * Analyzing and Prioritizing Risk
- * Risk Response Planning
- * Execution, Evaluation and Update