Management Edge Limited – Lagos
Management Edge is a World class Business, IT-consulting and Technology firm with a global reputation. We provide technology based cutting-edge solutions that meet business needs and requirements.
Our workforce is exceptionally diverse, consisting of talented professional men and women from all parts of the country and beyond.
Our management team brings together a rich combination of expertise and culture. We see our diversity as a vital strategic advantage and actively seek to build on it by attracting talented individuals from a wide range of cultural, geographic and educational backgrounds.
We are looking for a Customer Service specialist to provide ongoing support to functional areas of the company.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to serving customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, and build internal/external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow-through with clients and end users.
Keywords: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
- Provide general administrative support including maintaining and managing activity calendar, training schedule, meetings, events and travel arrangements for management and staff of the company.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information as at when due .
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Supporting general duties for the Chief Executive Officer including meeting schedule and appointment management
- Answer telephones, maintain call log and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Communicates on daily basis with sales team in positive, constructive manner on areas on of customer concern
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, customer, staff and company information.
- Maintain and organize Corporate files, inventory, mail and database systems
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies; work with maintenance/facility officer in keeping all equipment active and keeping the office environment clean at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, Business Administration or any related field. A postgraduate degree is desirable.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Exhibit strong ability to think logically, problem solving skills, attention to detail, strong customer focus, and ability to interact confidently with stakeholders.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively