Management Edge Limited – Abuja
Who we are
Management Edge is a World class Business, IT consulting, and Technology firm with a global reputation. We provide technology-based cutting-edge solutions that meet business needs and requirements.
Our workforce is exceptionally diverse, consisting of talented professional men and women from all parts of the country and beyond.
Our management team brings together a rich combination of expertise and culture. We see our diversity as a vital strategic advantage and actively seek to build on it by attracting talented individuals from a wide range of cultural, geographic, and educational backgrounds.
Purpose of the position
We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic, and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. The ideal person will be the front of the company and be dedicated to creating and applying an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
Your responsibilities would include helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. They coordinate with company executives and sales & marketing professionals to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
Keywords: Business Management, Product Knowledge, marketing, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, sales, relationship management
What you’ll do
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration or any related field. Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) is an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role with a minimum of 5 years working experience
- Proven sales track record in public and private sector
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Public sector knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively