Management Edge Limited – Abuja, FCT
Who we are
Management Edge is a World class Business, IT-consulting and Technology firm with a global reputation. We provide technology based cutting-edge solutions that meet business needs and requirements.
Our workforce is exceptionally diverse, consisting of talented professional men and women from all parts of the country.
Our management team brings together a rich combination of expertise and culture. We see our diversity as a vital strategic advantage and actively seek to build on it by attracting talented individuals from a wide range of cultural, geographic and educational background.
Purpose of the position
Management Edge Limited is a seeking Curriculum Development Specialist who has prior experience in competency-based training (CBT), curriculum development and training in Information and Communication Technology and Management and Leadership course. The individual will be responsible for the development and delivery of training programs and curricula that focus on employability/competence enhancement skills including technical skills, and related soft or social skills development.
Keywords: Training, Learning & Development, Curriculum Development, Capacity Building, Courseware development
What you’ll do
- Curricula development focusing on Competency Based Training for workforce development
- Designing curricula to include outcomes and assessments
- Training of instructional personnel and conducting training-of-trainers,
- Developing and conducting organizational training needs assessments
- Training program development and delivery, ideally as a Team Leader or Lead Specialist
- S/he will work in close collaboration with other Trainers to delivery training programs
Who you are
- A degree in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive curriculum design, development, and implementation experience, preferably with a Training company
- Fluent English speaker
- Good written skills in English
- A self-starter with the flexibility and adaptability to work in a high-pressure demanding environment
- Knowledge and experience in capacity building, training and facilitation
- Key qualities of relationship-building, adaptability and resilience