Management Edge Limited – Abuja, FCT
Who we are
Management Edge is a World class Business, IT-consulting and Technology firm with a global reputation. We provide technology based cutting-edge solutions that meet business needs and requirements.
Our workforce is exceptionally diverse, consisting of talented professional men and women from all parts of the country.
Our management team brings together a rich combination of expertise and culture. We see our diversity as a vital strategic advantage and actively seek to build on it by attracting talented individuals from a wide range of cultural, geographic and educational background.
Purpose of the position
We are currently seeking a talented and professional Human Resource (HR) Specialist to join our team to manage all human resource procedures and operations. The successful candidate should be passionate about recruiting, supporting, and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines and managing processes.
Your main responsibilities will include developing compensation and benefits packages, maintaining employee records, and recruiting new employees, development of performance appraisal system for all employee’s as well as organization wide learning and development plans. To excel in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the recruiting process and labor laws in Nigeria.
Keywords: Recruitment, Learning & Development, Performance Appraisal, Labor Law, PC Proficiency, Customer Service
What you’ll do
- Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Manage health and life insurance programs.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans.
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Track department budgets.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities