Management Edge Limited – Abuja, FCT
Who we are
Management Edge is a World class Business and IT-consulting firm with a global reputation. We provide technology based cutting-edge solutions that meet business needs and requirements.
Our workforce is exceptionally diverse, consisting of talented professional men and women from all parts of the country and beyond.
Our management team brings together a rich combination of expertise and culture. We see our diversity as a vital strategic advantage and actively seek to build on it by attracting talented individuals from a wide range of cultural, geographic and educational backgrounds.
Purpose of the position
We are looking for a Learning and Development Specialist who will design and execute training programs that will equip our clients and employees with the skills and knowledge to competently perform the duties of their role. The primary duties are to ensure that trainees master the skills required to efficiently and capably perform in their role, as well as taking the lead in the identification, creation, updating, and maintenance of applicable classroom and e-learning curriculum and training materials. You will also serve as a subject matter expert for training information, identify training needs, design and schedule training workshops as well as conduct post training audits and all other activities related to training closure
Keywords: Learning & Development, Training, Curriculum Development, Training materials Customer Service
What you’ll do
- Conduct needs analysis, collaborating with business unit leaders, and recommend proposed learning solutions to meet business challenges
- Develop learning and development strategies & content delivering programs that strengthen individual skills and leadership competencies, and drive a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Responsible and accountable for the effectiveness, measurement, and revisions for learning solutions offered by Learning & Development arm
- Demonstrate an ongoing willingness to learn about innovative learning solutions, learning delivery methods and learning content
- Assist with training feedback initiatives, conduct research, arrange meetings/events, and serve as coach/mentor to others on the team
- Demonstrate effective communication with multiple departments and company leaders
- Coordinate organizational training with the Human Resource L&D Teams
- Oversee, update and manage training content and records, for the organization in partnership with the Sales Team
- Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
- Negotiate contracts with clients, including desired training outcomes, fees and expenses.
- Supervise instructors, evaluate instructor performance, and refer instructors to classes for skill development.
- Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Assist in maintaining in-house training facilities and equipment
- Collaborate effectively with other team members
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in any information technology related discipline
- Previous learning content development and facilitation experience required
- Previous experience working with any Learning Management System
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong passion for learning and development
- Must be highly detail-oriented
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while achieving deadlines and goals