Tableau has become the number one data visualization and business intelligence tool available in the market. It is used by people to derive valuable insights from their data. The great advantage that tableau offers is that there is no need for the users to work with the powerful tool to have any sort of technical knowledge or programming skills. Tableau is the best software tool as it allows users access to a reliable tech support team and automates data updates to help companies get fresh information without wasting their time.
Tableau is the fastest-growing data visualization tool that aims to help people see and understand data. In order to transform the way people use data to solve problems, tableau software ensures to meet strict requirements. In other words, it simply converts raw data into a very easily understandable format.
Data analysis is great, as it is a powerful visualization tool in the business intelligence industry. Data that is created using this software becomes so easy that it allows even a non-technical user to create a customized dashboard. It provides top-class interactive data visualization with the purpose to help organizations solve their data problems.
- Learn about data visualization principles and importance of Tableau in present world.
- Learn about Tableau Architecture including the most important processes.
- Learn about Exploratory Data Analysis using Tableau in-built options and default visualizations.
- Learn about Data Blending by connecting to multiple data sources and Data Extraction.
- Learn about Tableau Filtering options, Groups, Sets and Calculations, LOD expressions.
- Learn about the top charts used in Tableau on the latest version
- Introduction to the Tableau architecture
- Working with Tableau dashboard
- Implementing data blending and aggregation
- Data visualization and real-time analytics
- Tableau generated fields and special fields
- Connecting Tableau with R
- Deploying R scripts on Tableau
- Data connections for organizing data
- Tableau graphs, reports and calculations