Today, the differentiation between development and IT operations is getting blurred across the globe, and this has given rise to a new methodology in DevOps which is a combination of software development and IT operations. This new methodology has resulted in improved collaboration and communication between the both entities. DevOps Foundation is an entry-level course that is ideal for professionals who are looking to gain fundamental understanding of DevOps methodology. This certification is open for all individuals who have an interest in the subject.
As a DevOps Foundation certified professional, you will be able to showcase your understanding of the fundamentals of DevOps terminology and processes. In fact, DevOps bridges the gap between development, QA iterations and IT operations by standardizing processes and environments where it is being implemented. Industry experts believe DevOps is an extension of Agile, and those working with Agile will find it easy to work with DevOps and eventually adopt it.
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Implementing DevOps concepts and practices in your day-to-day job activities.
- The relationship between Agile, ITSM, and Agile.
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Scaling of DevOps for the organization CSFs and KPIs
- Robust communication channels and feedback loops
- Automation including deployment pipelines and DevOps tool chains
There are no prerequisites for this course
- Infrastructure Setup
- Introduction to DevOps
- Software Version Control
- Containerization using Docker- Part I
- Containerization using Docker-Part II
- Configuration Management using Puppet
- Configuration Management using Ansible
- Continuous Testing using Selenium
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Continuous Orchestration using Kubernetes
- Continuous Monitoring using Nagios