Management Edge Limited – Abuja
Job Role Description
• Providing support on IAAS Related issue.
• Performing analyses on current implementations and suggesting improvements.
• Ensuring effective front end and back-end functionality of applications.
• Keeping record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
• Documenting processes and monitoring application performance metrics.
• Providing front end support to clients and colleagues in other departments.
• Consulting with the SAAS team, internal users, and clients to improve application performance.
• Establishing the root causes of application errors and escalating serious concerns to the Senior Engineer.
• Engage in Continuous learning
• Technology stack: Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, SharePoint, Backup Services.
Application Support Engineer Requirements / Skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar.
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Exceptional ability to provide support to internal departments and external clients.
• proficiency in troubleshooting and problem solving.
• All least 2 – 3 years of relevant experience on the same or similar role